Friday, January 14, 2005

Too much time on my hands

Called friend. She's busy doing work for her daughter's school yearbook. Bummer. This will leave me with way too much time to think about all the things I should have done with my SAHM time, such as:
  • Finished painting the hall/LR/DR baseboards. That would've been nice, seeing as how I painted all the walls TWO YEARS ago.
  • Gone through all the crap that is in the closet of my spare bedroom.
  • Bound that quilt I started four years ago.
  • Taken my photos out of boxes and bags and into actual albums. How freakin' easy would that have been? I don't even scrapbook - just lick and stick.
  • Leaned how to plan real meals for my family. Corn dogs be damned.
  • Finished college. Even taking minimal courses, I think I'd be done by now.
  • Tons of other sh*t that I can't even begin to think about.
I am actually getting weepy thinking about how I've wasted my time. Regret sucks. And so does PMS.


2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Thanks guys. :)

Dreary, rainy days tend to do that to me. I'm sure I'll adjust or burn out trying. LOL!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jana said...

I agree the comments about the "more time I have on my hands the less I do." No regrets, Honey, this is an exciting new chapter of your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home