Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Always look on the bright side of life

*whistling*

Things that have made me laugh out loud recently, in no particular order:

"Knights of the Roundtable" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail done in ... well, go see for yourself.

Watching Life of Brian, especially this scene and this one.

Reading the blog, Very Mom. I don't care if I look stupid laughing at a computer screen, her stuff is great.

Napoleon Dynamite - Dry and odd, and my oldest has memorized just about all of his lines.

Hearing J. (my 9 y.o.) singing the words to Barenaked Ladies "Another Postcard" (the Chimpanzee song) while in the shower.

Oh yeah, and trying on pants at the mall yesterday. Hys-ter-i-cal.

I have to laugh because if I don't, I start focusing on the sad fact that only pants involving elastic waistbands fit me properly. Please - someone design jeans with a waist that doesn't show the entire backside of my underwear, yet doesn't come all the way up underneath my bra.

"Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And..."

Or just sing about chimpanzees...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home