Thursday, April 20, 2006

I really need to get out more

I can't believe I did a happy dance over this, but I'll take it, however insignificant.

In my online search for a repair kit for the rusty dishwasher, I decided to call my local May*tag center (the place where we'd originally bought it) to see if they carried it. The kit contained vinyl caps & paint to cover the prongs. At $30, it was a much better deal than new racks. The guy who answered didn't have it, but transferred me to the parts department - the same place that had given me the bad news about my out-of-warranty racks.

The woman takes the model & serial number from me and puts me on hold. When she returns, she gives me the news that my racks ARE covered - for FIVE YEARS!!! I still have four months left on the warranty. I think I actually said "Hallelujah" to her after she told me. I was so freakin' happy!! They should be delivered within the week.

Could my week get any better? ;-)


2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

"foreskin' happy"?

Oh my, thats a level of happiness I've never achieved ;)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

OMG! Sarah.... Thanks for seeing that. I meant freakin', but I think when I did the spell check, I hit "change" instead of "ignore". HAaaaaaa!

Wonder how many people THAT brought here. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home