Friday, March 03, 2006

He'll make a good husband some day

I really wish I had a digital camera!

E. & J. never had the cleanest room in town. However, E. was always blaming J. for his toys and everything else as to why their room could get so messy. After giving them their own rooms two weeks ago, it's apparent who the "real" messy person is.

"I'll take 'Teenage Habits' for $1000 please, Alex"....

J. now makes his bed EVERY morning, without fail or prompting. You'd swear that a 10 year old boy didn't inhabit the room - toys are put away, drawers neat, shelves organized - the works. It's as though the cocoon of being with the older brother has broken free and he's become a dyed-in-the-wool neatnik! LOL!

Honestly, it's making the rest of the house (and me) look bad. But I'm enjoying every minute of it - while it lasts.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home