Monday, February 28, 2005

Where shopping is a pleasure

It was wet and windy yesterday, so I "coerced" a friend into going to the mall for some inside recreation. Work has been busier than expected and I'm picking up extra hours because we're down one employee. Plus, the kids have managed to find my last good nerve and strip it down to nothing. Definitely cause for a major time-out for mom. It was fun browsing around, not looking for anything in particular, and catching up with each other. I really miss spending time with her.

She did manage to talk me into one purchase - these cool Doc*Marten shoes. Now, I never thought that Doc*Martens would be something I'd wear, but they're so comfy and cute! The name has always brought to mind boots and chunky shoes, so I was really surprised to see these in Dillards. I'm tempted to get them in brown, too. You can never have enough shoes, right?

7 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Spring said...

I likey!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

Shweet!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

Shweet!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jana said...

SHOE LUST!!!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Oh man. I just found the brown pair on Zappos.com - CHEAPER than at Dillard's with NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING!!! *faint*

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh awesome shoes. I had a pair of white docs that totally looked like clown shoes, but I absolutely loved them at the time. I am glad to see that they have a more feminine line. -s

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love zappos, and i love those shoes. you can never have enough shoes! if you can, then i'm over my limit, sadly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home