Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday, monday

My friend Robyn has a new blog, so I thought I'd give her a shout out and welcome her to blogging. Stop by, say hi and check out her majorly cute kidlets.

Spring break started here today. I have to work this week (bah!), so DH is staying home with the kids in the a.m. and going in to work late. It sucks, but at least I'm only there until one o'clock. Not sure how all this will work out during summer break. It just may be the straw that breaks this old camel's back. We're under-staffed and there seems to be no relief forthcoming. After only a month, our branch is quickly becoming the most used (according to the circulation numbers) in our county, and we have half the staff. It's a nightmare. I'm hoping it improves, or else I'll be re-thinking this whole "back to work" thing. $5.65 an hour for this aggravation is not worth it.

On a brighter note, my guys surprised the heck out of me today. When I got home from work, they weren't around so I was going to get some computer time in. On my way to the back room, I passed the boys' room and I was floored because I could see... the FLOOR!! Their room was as close to spotless as one can get. Lately, I'd just been closing the door and trying not to think of all the stuff everywhere. J's idea of cleaning is stuffing all of his trading cards and toys under any surface (bed, nightstand, desk, shoes, etc.). E. is only slightly better. Any flat surface is fair game storage. Their desk had become one giant display shelf with dust being the main "attraction". I don't know what DH did to get them motivated, but I want to bottle it and sell it. I'd never have to worry about money again! LOL!

I wonder if they'd be interested in tackling the garage next. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home