Thursday, April 27, 2006

Shhhh. It's a secret.

E. is going on his 8th grade field trip to Busch*Gardens tomorrow with DH as his group chaperone. Yeah, it's HIS turn to keep a hoard of teen-aged kids in control. But he loves roller coasters, so he'll have more fun. Until they all get cranky. :-)

It got me thinking - since it's a Friday and the weather is supposed to be warm & sunny, I decided that I'm going to surprise the 10 y.o. with a trip to Adventure Island. It'll beat the walk-a-thon that the school has planned out in the dust bowl that is the playground area. I know some people look down on keeping kids out of school for things like this, but I figure, a little spontaneity never hurt anyone. And neither did a day off from school.

We'll just call it a field trip to study the effects of the forces of water if anyone asks.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

I was so good, that I fell down and cracked my knee while watching J. go down a slide. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home