Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cookies & whatnot

Here's a link from Food Network: 12 Days of Cookies. I've been on their list for the last three years and have picked up some pretty good recipes. Just sign up and they deliver them right to your inbox!

In other boring news: After much searching & gnashing of teeth by the youth in the household, we were able to get our hands on a Nintendo Wii system this morning. Circuit City & Toys R Us had them in their circulars, so with the two-pronged attack - DH to TRU and myself & the eldest in line at CC. DH came up the winner. I've already bowled, played tennis & baseball. It's pretty cool because of the wireless capability and movement that's required. No more couch potatoes! The kids are playing Rayman Raving Rabbids. (Don't ask)

Looks like my Christmas shopping is done. Wooo-hooo!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you guys able to nab extra numchucks and remotes? Can't find any in this area. It's driving me mad!

We bought Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and love the mini-games. (The game itself isn't great, but the mini-games are a ton of fun.)

-- Cyn

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

I did manage to nab an extra remote & I should've bought the nunchuck when we bought the system at TRU - they had plenty that morning.

I wanted to get SMB because I liked it on gamecube. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home