Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy, happy, joy, joy

It's been a slow news week, as we used to say at the paper, but I do have a bit of happy news to report.

Once you give up an animal for adoption, they won't tell you anything about what happens once it leaves your care. Soooo, after letting my sneaky side get the better of me, I called the SPCA yesterday, pretending *cough* to be interested in adopting a cat. I fed her the story that I'd been there the previous day, gave her Molly's description and asked if she was still available. She put me on hold for quite a while and then came back with "I'm sorry. Molly's been adopted." I'm sure I did a good job at sounding disappointed and I told her I'd check back another time. Heh. Here's to happier, and dog-free, days for Molly!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home