Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm baaaaccckkkk

I hope the spam-a-lots stay away this time. Sheesh!! Had to delete the last entry just to get rid of the crap. Well, I added that new "verification" comments thingy. Let's see how long it keeps them at bay. If it doesn't work, can anyone help me put together something simple outside blogger??

Honestly, I can say there's not been much to write about in the last 4 months. We're all getting older, E's voice is getting deeper (sometimes it REALLY freaks me out), my hair is getting longer, the dog is getting fatter (okay - me, too), I'm working more, DH's job is getting worse. Fun times.

I have started playing tennis again. God, nothing shows you how old your joints really are like an hour spent running after a little yellow ball on a hard surface. Do they still make Ben*Gay? And why was it called Ben*Gay anyway? Who was the marketing genius behind THAT one?? No, really, this doesn't keep me awake at night.

I hope to get back to reading all the good blogs out there. Thanks for staying with me. :-)





4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

"Bengay* was brought to North America from France in 1898 and continues to relieve pain for millions of sufferers more than 100 years later.

Developed in the late 1800’s by Dr Bengue, a French pharmacist, BENGAY* (analgesic rub) is a medicated cream that reduces muscle and joint pain. The BENGAY family of analgesic rubs offers quick and effective relief to anyone suffering from muscle ache, joint or minor arthritis pain."

On that note, welcome back to blogdom!!! :-)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Haaaa! Making good use of those librarian genes, eh? :)

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Kimberlee's back.

I have anew place, so go register why don'tcha :)

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo, you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home