Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hard times for the hard drive

Ahhh... tartar sauce!!

Yes, the computer is still down and it doesn't look promising. The Geek Squad is doing their best, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm at the library right now (I should be home making dinner - but the boys wanted some internet access, too, so that's my "out"!)

All is well, just hectic. Had new carpeting put in the house yesterday and I don't want to put ANY of my furniture back in - the minimalist look is growing on me. I've put my foot down and told DH that nothing will go back in the house without major scrutinizing from us. It's my own version of "Clean Sweep" without the British guy.

So, I'm still here. Thinking about all of you and hoping that everything is happy in your corners of the universe.


4 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger suze said...

Yay, Kimberlee resurfaced! :)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jana said...

YOu're still alive!!! I was just about to load up the truck and come looking for you.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger maricar lianne said...

Yay an update!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Ahh, thanks guys! I've missed all of you, too. I don't get much time to read blogs these days. Still no home computer. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home