Thursday, January 27, 2005

Are you sure it's not Monday?

My glasses broke this morning. I took them off to inspect something on a lens and SNAP! They broke right in half. I've only had these damn things for two years. What do they make them out of? Tin freakin' foil??! I guess I know what will become of my first paycheck. *grumble, grumble*

It was loads of fun trying to read the stuff in the stacks for re-shelving, and now I'm suffering from a headache that Ad*vil hasn't touched. I would also like to apologize to the driver who had the misfortune of being behind me on my way home. I don't think I went over 35 mph the whole way. I normally don't drive that slow, but blurry vision tends to make me a more cautious driver. I really wasn't trying to piss you off. Really.

Saturday had better hurry up and get here!

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Kimberlee said...

Sort of a "Revenge of the Nerd-ettes" kinda thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home